[csw-users] Stable version of Evince?

Aaron Wilson aaron at ernieball.com
Thu Aug 10 01:13:21 CEST 2006

It looks to be gtk2.

I started installing all the dependency upgrades Evince needed from the
unstable branch. poppler, libcairo, libpango, libatk, glib2, gtk2  The
last of these was gtk2 and that caused gFTP to seg fault.

Uninstalled unstable gtk2 and reinstalled stable gtk2 and gFTP works
again.

I guess I'll just need to be patient and wait for the gtk2 bugs to be
fixed before I can get Evince and gFTP working.

Thanks for the help guys.

Aaron