[csw-users] Should CSWgnome depend on CSWseamonkey?

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 12:53:55 CEST 2006

Brought in CSWgnome (2.14.3,REV=2006.08.12) from
unstable this morning
and amongst others it did install CSWseamonkey as a
dependency. Why
does
CSWgnome depend on CSWseamonkey?

/MOL

Hi Matt,

Yes. By design, I wanted Seamonkey 1.0.4 to replace
mozilla 1.7.5 so I included it. On my home desktop I
have firefox and mozilla for a nice suite of tools -
so tis is not uncommon for web developers and surfing.
I wanted to make sure users had at least email, IRC,
and a web browser.

~Ken