[csw-users] blastwave package question

Virden, Larry W. lvirden at cas.org
Tue Aug 22 17:57:08 CEST 2006

That clinches the discussion then - I won't be able to make use of the
blastwave packages.

Unfortunately, trying to build all of this stuff is very painful - days
spent trying to figure out what is wrong, what needs to be downloaded,
what needs to be configured to get it to build. Sigh. Oh well, what has
to be, is what has to be.

Thanks all!