[csw-users] Corrupt fonts

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 16:01:16 CEST 2006

On 23/08/06, 14:44:47, ken mays
<maybird1776 at yahoo.com> wrote regarding
Re:
[csw-users] Corrupt fonts:

> 1. All issues with cairo are known errors unless it
is
> something that hasn't been reported yet.

Reported or not, known or not, if it doesn't work it
is no good.

> I'll provide
> a cairo for you to test with your 8-bit issues.

The one in unstable is the subject.  When it works...

James.

Be constructive in your comments. I've updated both
cairo and pango, and I have one person reporting
corrupt fonts and sent a screenshot. I have made a lot
of changes to GNOME - so do YOU (James) currently see
this YOURSELF with the current packages submitted??

~K