[csw-users] Corrupt Fonts

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 03:25:18 CEST 2006

Unfortunately I have tried the untested versions

libpango-1.14.2-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg
ibcairo-1.2.4-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg

and my same font corruption problem still persists.

The only versions that work for me are

libpango-1.13.5-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg
libcairo-1.2.0,REV=2006.08.02-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg

Hopefully some day  I can get a version that works for
me or I can find
the exact cause of my font corruption.

Paul

Paul,

That is a wierd one. We ran some test last nite with
Dennis and his display was perfect using the newer
libs while providing screenshots and using GIMP.

This was using Solaris 8 x86 with the latest Aug
recommended patches.

What setup do you have again??

~Ken