[csw-users] unstable versus stable

Mike Seda maseda at unc.edu
Sun Dec 10 22:17:11 CET 2006

I am running Solaris 10 U2 (sparc). Do I need to specify any
subdirectory under
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/solaris/csw/stable? I noticed that
there is i386 and sparc. Then under that, there is 5.8, 5.9, 5.10.1,
5.10, and 5.11. How does my system know which one to use? Btw, I am 30
minutes from ibiblio, which is why I have not changed the mirror.