[csw-users] typo in pkg-get package

Mark McCoy realmcking at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:58:13 CET 2006

I'm referring not to the repository, but the default config file in
the pkg_get.pkg that is linked to on the HOWTO page.  If you install
that package on a fresh machine, uncomment the secondary US mirror
line, and do a 'pkg-get -U' you will see what I mean.

I've always just known to delete that space, but after installing it
on about half a dozen machines in the last few months it is one of
those little annoyances  ;-)

--
Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am
not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
could provoke such a question. "  -- Charles Babbage