[csw-users] OT: mod_fastcgi

Mark McCoy realmcking at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:35:20 CET 2006

Has anyone on this list used mod_fastcgi with the ap2_worker apache package?

I have tried both the Makefile.AP2 that ships with mod_fastcgi and the
"by hand" method of running "apxs -o mod_fastcgi.so -c *.c" and all I
ever get is a .la file.

I've been googling for hours now, and I can't find anyone else with a
similar problem.  :-(
--
Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am
not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
could provoke such a question. "  -- Charles Babbage