[csw-users] Available php5 version inconsistent with posted package list

Cory Omand comand at blastwave.org
Thu Feb 9 00:11:54 CET 2006

Peter Friedman wrote:
> Cory Omand wrote:
>> The catalogs are probably a bit out of sync at the moment.  Please try
>> updating your local catalog and check again to for the 5.1.2 php5 packages.
>
> I just want to confirm, in case I'm missing something.  When you say "try
> updating your local catalog", do you mean pkg-get -U or something else?

I mean 'pkg-get -U', however, I just checked ibiblio, which is
apparently up to date, and it still shows that the extension modules and
php5 core are 5.0.5, but ap2_modphp5 is 5.1.2.  I have notified the
release manager, so hopefully this will be cleared up soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Cory.

--
Cory Omand <comand at blastwave.org>