[csw-users] php5 on solaris sparc

ger at accepte.nl ger at accepte.nl
Fri Feb 10 12:23:14 CET 2006

On Thursday 09 February 2006 18:37, Cory Omand wrote:
> Please check your apache2 and php5 versions.  Apache2 2.2.0 requires the
> php5 5.1.2 package set (ap2 module + extensions), while Apache2 2.0.55
> requires the php5 5.0.5 package set.  The former is the 'unstable'
> release, and the latter is the 'stable' package set.  There was a bit of
> lag in the catalog, due to the number of packages in this release, so
> you might try updating your catalog and checking that you have the most
> recent version of all apache2 and php5 related packages.

bash-2.05# ./apachectl -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.0
Server built:   Jan 30 2006 21:12:16

PHP version is 5.1.2

Weird thing is that when I click on 'view files in package' on the website for
PHP5, it says that the extensions dir should be no-debug-non-zts-20050922,
while it is debug-non-zts-20041030 for me. I double checked by removing the
package altogether, but the PHP5.1.2 really contains that directory. Could
this break things? Or should I try a different mirror?

On a sidenote: I first went for the stable tree, but there was no ap2_modphp5
package on any mirror for download, so that didn't work out. (solaris 9,
sparc)

TIA,
Ger Schinkel