[csw-users] Compiling modules for Perl

Nico De Ranter nico at sonycom.com
Mon Feb 13 15:57:58 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to compile a bunch of modules for Perl (stable/5.8
repository). Unfortunately I can't compile modules that contain C code
as these have to be compiled with exactly the same compiler as the one
perl was compiled with. So: anybody any idea which compiler was used to
compiler perl (not gcc apparently)?

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator
Sony Service Center (NSCE)
The Corporate Village, Da Vincilaan 7-D1
B-1935 Zaventem, Belgium
Telephone: +32 (0)2 700 86 41 Fax: +32 (0)2 700 86 22