[csw-users] gtk segmentation fault

Denis I. Morozov d_frost at mail.ru
Thu Jan 12 05:47:34 CET 2006

Hi!

I've installed gnome with pkg-get -i gnome and there where no errors.
Then I tried to check gtk-demo to work under CDE:

OV-client$gtk-demo
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
OV-client$gtk-demo --sync
The program 'gtk-demo' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
   (Details: serial 1240 error_code 8 request_code 72 minor_code 0)
    backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)

Also, all gtk-oriented apps not working (gvim,gnome,etc).
LD_LIBRARY_PATH not set...

Any ideas?

OS: Sun SPARC Solaris 9 (with applied 9_Recommended patrch cluster)

Thanks, Denis.