[csw-users] XMMS and libvorbis

James Lee jameslee at onetel.com
Wed Mar 1 13:32:56 CET 2006

On 01/03/06, 12:09:58, Mats Larsson <mats.larsson at ericsson.com> wrote
regarding [csw-users] XMMS and libvorbis:

> After latest upgrade of libvorbis from unstable I get the following when
> starting XMMS:

> % /opt/csw/bin/xmms
> ld.so.1: xmms: fatal: relocation error: file
> /opt/csw/lib/sparcv8/libvorbis.so.0: symbol __sincos: referenced symbol
> not found

> Anyone else seeing this?

Yes, just seen the same with timidity but you are 20 minutes ahead of
me, will you file the bug?

$ timidity -Ov XXXXX.mid -o XXXXX.ogg

ld.so.1: timidity: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/csw/lib/libvorbis.so.0: symbol __sincos: referenced symbol not found

> Don't get it if I use libvorbis from stable.

There's a moral here.

James.