[csw-users] symbol errors compiling using other blastwavepackages

Derek Morr dvm105 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 2 23:23:34 CET 2006

Lundgren, Scott wrote:
> Nope. Configure complains of not finding the mysql libraries now.
> Details below. Derek when you were able to get it to compile did you use
> my configure options?

No, since I didn't build it with MySQL. I did build it with ssl.

The missing library, libmysqlclient.so.14, is in
/opt/csw/mysql4/lib/mysql, and the headers are in /opt/csw/mysql4/include.

Try this:

CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/csw/include -I/opt/csw/mysql4/include"
LD_OPTIONS="-R/opt/csw/lib -R/opt/csw/mysql4/lib/mysql -L/opt/csw/lib"

-derek
--
Derek Morr
Senior Systems Programmer