[csw-users] orace php package

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Mar 16 13:59:12 CET 2006

hi milo,

building the OCI extension is very straight forward, see the
README.SELF-CONTAINED-EXTENSIONS which comes with the php source. i've
built this for my linux systems with the oracle instant client, i
wouldn't waste time with the full client installation anymore.

the only problem that might arrise is the distribution of the oracle
instant client apps and libs. in reading the instant client FAQ
blastwave should be able to freely distribute it.

License
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/htdocs/client_lic.html

FAQ:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/instantclient/ic-faq.html