[csw-users] DVD audit begins ...

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Wed May 3 16:15:02 CEST 2006

>   Dear Dennis,
>
>   I too requested and sent payment for a DVD (SPARC
> architecture). My letter of request was dated 6th
> January 2006.

  I remember you quite specifically!

>   You did say in an EMail to me (Thu, 16 Feb 2006
> 13:06:30 -0500) that a copy of the February release
> would soon be on its way but unfortunately nothing
> has so far arrived.

  It looks like my first week of May will be spent doing an audit
and sending out emails and shipping DVD's to people.  There are
very few of them in fact.  Maybe 20 or so in a month.  One
would think that I wouldn't miss one here or there but at
this point I am going to drag my emails all the way back to
December 2005 and then audit from that point forwards.

  Also I was certain that I shipped a set to you, but, as of
this morning I am not certain of anything.  Thus :

# ./gs
Wed May  3 09:58:56 EDT 2006

  ####   #####     ##    #####    ####
 #       #    #   #  #   #    #  #    #
  ####   #    #  #    #  #    #  #
      #  #####   ######  #####   #
 #    #  #       #    #  #   #   #    #
  ####   #       #    #  #    #   ####

Cdrecord-ProDVD-Clone 2.01b38 (i386-pc-solaris2.8) Copyright (C) 1995-2004
Jörg Schilling
Unlocked features: ProDVD
Limited  features:
This copy of cdrecord is licensed for:
Dennis_Clarke/dclarke at blastwave.org/for_blastwave_use
TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
scsidev: '0,0,0'
scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
SCSI buffer size: 57344
atapi: 0
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   :
Vendor_info    : 'PIONEER '
Identifikation : 'DVD-RW  DVR-107D'
Revision       : '1.21'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW.
Current: DVD-R sequential recording
Profile: DVD+R
Profile: DVD+RW
Profile: DVD-RW sequential overwrite
Profile: DVD-RW restricted overwrite
Profile: DVD-R sequential recording (current)
Profile: DVD-ROM
Profile: CD-RW
Profile: CD-R
Profile: CD-ROM
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc-2 DVD-R/DVD-RW driver (mmc_dvd).
Driver flags   : DVD MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: PACKET SAO
Drive buf size : 1605632 = 1568 KB
FIFO size      : 33554432 = 32768 KB
Track 01: data  4468 MB
Total size:     4468 MB = 2287852 sectors
Current Secsize: 2048
Total power on  hours: 478465
Blocks total: 2298496 Blocks current: 2298496 Blocks remaining: 10644
Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 4 in real SAO mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting real write    0 seconds. Operation starts.
Waiting for reader process to fill input buffer ... input buffer ready.
BURN-Free is OFF.
Starting new track at sector: 0
Track 01: 1655 of 4468 MB written (fifo  98%) [buf  88%]   4.3x.
.
.
.

   That is burning in front of me now.

   Now I will try to login to GMail again and search back to December.

   I think I had better make fresh coffee, it could be a long long day.

--
Dennis Clarke