[csw-users] pkg-get help

Manish Agrawal magrawal at coba.usf.edu
Sat Nov 11 04:53:52 CET 2006

If you have Solaris 10 and have setup blastwave as per
http://www.blastwave.org/howto.html

Setting up SAMP (Solaris, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is easy. Just give the following commands:
pkg-get install apache2
pkg-get install mysql5
pkg-get install php5
pkg-get install php5_mysql
pkg-get install ap2_modphp5
svcadm disable apache2

You will then have to complete step 5 (for MySQL) at Neal Pollack's weblog
http://blogs.sun.com/nealix/entry/samp_solaris_apache_2_mysql

It really is rather easy.
Manish