[csw-users] Latest Gaim problem

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 22:12:44 CET 2006

Hmmm....

if this is the case.. you don't have all the Gstreamer
sound modules in place. This is the issue I see - you
need gst-plugins-good, gst-plugins-bad installed to
give you up to 64 plugins with 235 features).

Torrey - you can build gst-plugins-bad and
gst-plugins-ugly for Blastwave submission...

I see during the 'gaim -d' out put that it tries to
init the sound drivers. I don't see an error here.

I'll dump the gaim -d output in a few...

~ Ken