[csw-users] gnome-settings-daemon: fatal: libXxf86misc.so.1.1

Jens Langner J.Langner at fz-rossendorf.de
Wed Oct 4 14:15:00 CEST 2006

Hi ken,

ken mays schrieb:

> Use CSW mirror:
> http://blastwave.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/csw/unstable/
>
> Gnome-settings-daemon is a part of the control center
> package (currently, 2.14.2,REV=2006.09.15).
>
> You can find the file here:
> /opt/csw/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon
>
> Doing a 'pkg-get -Uu gnome' using the CSW mirror I
> mentioned above should give you recent updates that
> are on the mirrors.

BTW: Any news on the splash screen and desktop background loading
problems with GNOME 2.14? Still waiting to get that last problem fixed
before I can make my GNOME installation available for our users..

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-2602757
Forschungszentrum Rossendorf e.V.
Institute of Radiopharmacy - PET Center       J.Langner at fz-rossendorf.de
Germany                                      http://www.jens-langner.de/