[csw-users] gnome is broken horribly?

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Mon Jan 1 03:06:16 CET 2007

> Ok..well to bring in the New Year a bit better on the
> GNOME 2.14.3 front, I went ahead and went through the
> majority of the GNOME packages for Solaris.
>
> Hope to get this pushed to UNSTABLE so the updates
> will be on the mirrors during the first week of Jan
> 2007!!

It's 3 hours to midnight here and I was walking by the terminal on the
Solaris 8 test server.  I keep hitting "y" and enter to get all the old
packages removed and then I'll fire off the new install.

Maybe it will be done before midnight ... maybe.  :-)

> Happy Holidays!

Thank you Ken, and if I have not said it before, thank you for amazing
non-stop never give up work this year.  I am sure that we will get GNOME
tuned as well as KDE at some point soon.

Dennis