[csw-users] Missing /etc/init.d/cswapache2 file

James Lee james at blastwave.org
Fri Mar 9 11:30:33 CET 2007

On 08/03/07, 22:14:44, James Lee <james at blastwave.org> wrote regarding Re:
[csw-users] Missing /etc/init.d/cswapache2 file:

> > Cory, I'm still unable to get the apache2c install to create
> > the "/etc/init.d/cswapache2" file, and I've tried more than once

> Paul, I confirm your error, I too cannot install CSWapache2.  It's
> late now, I'll do an investigation in the morning and see if I can
> find out why.

Good morning all, the problem is with i.init.  cswapache2 has pkgmap
entry:

1 e init /etc/init.d/cswapache2 0755 root bin 807 59067 1171862731

The 'e' mean the file in the package is an editable script used for
building the installed file, the file is being fed to the init class
action scipt but is failing.  Yann, this is your script, perhaps you
will look at this problem.

On removal preremove fails and baulks pkgrm because it returns non-zero.
Add "exit 0" to the end of /var/sadm/pkg/CSWapache2c/install/preremove
to allow pkgrm to run:

# echo "exit 0" >> /var/sadm/pkg/CSWapache2c/install/preremove

James.