[csw-users] Amarok?

aaron at ernieball.com aaron at ernieball.com
Sun Mar 18 08:15:02 CET 2007

Literally within 5 minutes of sending that email it dawned on me to check the
testing page. At work run 100% Solaris. at home Ubuntu. Just decided to switch
to OpenSolaris at home/research it for work so I know what is in store for
Solaris 11. Almost built Amarok from source for purely personal reasons. Gotta
have your music :) Went to bed woke up and it was on blastwave. Still have to
figure out intricacies of kde apps in Solaris. Used to gnome and running kde
apps in gnome and on Linux only. All in all awesome package though. Works great.
Now if I could only figure out why gftp seems to download really slow. Gotta get
my music off another device that only has ftp access. Another topic, another time...

Thanks for the really sweet port.