[csw-users] About the new GNOME release...

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Tue Mar 20 22:22:58 CET 2007

> Hello,
>
> It was mentioned that Dennis Clarke and James Lee are
> reviewing the next release of GNOME for Blastwave. You
> may see an announcement soon from Dennis on the
> progression of the project and a possible release date
> at soon as Tuesday (maybe, maybe not).

  I'm doing my last and final here.  I want to push it around for a few days
on x86 and maybe one last complete pkg-get -i gnome test. Thus far it is
really nice and works better than the implementation in Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 5. Seriously, even Wanda the Fish works as expected on Solaris but in
the build from Red Hat .. she barely swims.

  I'll keep you all posted.

Dennis