[csw-users] wireshark pkg problem

James Lee james at blastwave.org
Mon Mar 26 16:31:47 CEST 2007

On 26/03/07, 15:13:02, shuttlebox <shuttlebox at gmail.com> wrote regarding
Re: [csw-users] wireshark pkg problem:

> > > Nobody?
> >
> > Yes, it's an error. I think with pkg-get but haven't had time to find
> > out exactly where or why.

> I guess we could change pkg-get to be case insensitive when it comes
> to package names or enforce uppercase REV when accepting packages. I
> vote for the latter.

The way it used to work it didn't matter if REV was even REV, it
just stripped the leading part that matched then took the longer
if one was null.  It's possible Phil has changed this.

Is used to be so:
    0.99.5 < 0.99.5.sackofpotatoes
things only get confusing when comparing:
    0.99.5.sackofpotatoes to 0.99.5.basketoffruit.

James.