[csw-users] Samba Vulnerabilities: Updates?

Bogdan Iamandei bogdan at its.uq.edu.au
Thu May 17 06:30:32 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Are there any plans for upgrading the currently existing version of
Samba from 3.0.23b to the latest version which is 3.0.25?

There is a number of critical vulnerabilities in all the versions
prior to 3.0.25, and we'd like to upgrade to a more secure version
as soon as possible.

Here are the URLs for the vulnerabilities:
http://us1.samba.org/samba/security/CVE-2007-2444.html
http://us1.samba.org/samba/security/CVE-2007-2446.html
http://us1.samba.org/samba/security/CVE-2007-2447.html

						Thanks,
							Ino!~

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe.  Attack ships on fire
off the shoulder of Orion.  I watched C-beams glitter in the dark