[csw-users] How to receive cd orders

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Fri Nov 2 01:42:25 CET 2007

> Dennis,
> I was wondering if you had shipped our order out yet?

Yours ( and everyone else ) is being built tonight.  We pushed out a stable
release 48 hours ago that contains 3510 packages ( x86 + Sparc ).  I sync
from the master site and then perform some clean up and then burn to test
media. The previous stable was from three months ago and I felt it would be
a major waste of effort to ship that out.

Number of files: 16924
Number of files transferred: 0
Total file size: 14815002966 bytes
Total transferred file size: 0 bytes
Literal data: 0 bytes
Matched data: 0 bytes
File list size: 1610636
File list generation time: 14.025 seconds
File list transfer time: 0.000 seconds
Total bytes sent: 16914
Total bytes received: 1627550

sent 16914 bytes  received 1627550 bytes  52205.21 bytes/sec
total size is 14815002966  speedup is 9009.02
#

That, is a huge amount of data and you will be surprised to see it fit on a
4.7GB DVD.  I'll post updates here.

Dennis