[csw-users] Partial install of "pkg-get"

Andrew Chace achace at mediacomcc.com
Wed Nov 21 19:53:10 CET 2007

Peter,

In that case, I haven't a clue what the problem is... The only thing that I
did differently was exit "bash" and re-run "pkgadd -d ...", and it worked
perfectly.

I was thinking that one of the changes made in Solaris 10 was the option to
change root's shell, but perhaps it's OpenSolaris that I am thinking of.

-Andrew