[csw-users] catalog

David Wier madoko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:42:56 CEST 2007

The descriptions file is the name field from all the packages and is
in the same directory as the catalog file, here's a piece of the top
of a local copy I have...

#head -5 csw-2007-09-03/csw-files/stable/sparc/5.10/descriptions
9menu - A utility providing simple menus under X11
a2ps - Any to PostScript filter
aalib - Ascii art graphics library
achievo - Project Management tool, in PHP
amanda - The Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver