[csw-users] Initial Solaris Installation and Blastwave PackageInstallation

Tracey Flanders mcse47 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:30:16 CEST 2007

That was my other question. Does it make sense to have 2 copies of gnome.
I'm just trying to understand if it's needed. I come from linux background
and understand the dependencies situation. I'm pretty new to solaris and
would like to know what the proper build procedure for solaris 10 while
getting the nice packages from blastwave. Blastwave seems like the only
decent place that has the best packages available for Solaris that I am use
to using. Thanks.

Tracey Flanders