[csw-users] Initial Solaris Installation and Blastwave PackageInstallation

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Tue Sep 11 18:30:53 CEST 2007

>> It is not obvious that you need to look at the PATH in /etc/default/login
>> or
>> a few other little things.
>

> I found the docs were just fine. Keep up the good work.

Thanks !

I have been working on a storyboard for the Solaris 10 Update 4 docs as well
as the SXDE docs. People have asked me to document howto do various little
things like set up ZFS and then share it out via NFS.

You would never guess what one of the questions is that I get a lot. How to
setup dialup networking.

So .. guess what ?

I started on that too.

-