[csw-users] [Fwd: CSW updates available]

Gerard Henry ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr
Wed Apr 30 16:43:07 CEST 2008

Alessio Cervellin wrote:
> We had to rollback the version of evince which was in unstable to an
> older version, because the latest one had a missing dependencies (it
> was depending on a glib2 version which is not yet in the unstable
> catalog).
> though, this rollback process is gone too back in the past:
> it restored evince to 2 versions ago.
> so:
> - if you have 2.20.2,REV=2007.
> 12.23 you are ok and you do not need to downgrade it to what is now in
> unstable
> - if you have 2.20.2,REV=2007.12.05 you should be ok anyway
> -
> if you have 2.22.x you are not ok: this version does not work due to a
> missing dependencies

hello,
i just did an upgrade on my S10U2, and evince is broken due to:
mombasa-henry% evince
ld.so.1: evince: fatal: libpoppler-glib.so.2: open failed: No such file
or directory
Killed

my workaround is the following:
mombasa-root% ln -s /opt/csw/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.3.0.0
/opt/csw/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.2

because
mombasa-root% pkginfo -l CSWpoppler
    PKGINST:  CSWpoppler