[csw-users] pkg_get 3.8.3 unstable:

Stefan Tomlik stefan.tomlik at tomlik.de
Tue Jan 8 15:15:48 CET 2008

Yepp... superfluous newline in /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get

---snip ---
# diff /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get-right /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get-wrong
1993c1993,1994
< # Unless the conf file tells us to use another program, that is.
---
> # Un
> less the conf file tells us to use another program, that is.
---snip ---

I assume that has to do something with the last update of wget that bailed
out with deinstalling wget before wgetting the dependent packages...

have a lot fun
-- Stefan