[csw-users] NetSnmp

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:00:29 CET 2008

      Hello All

I checked in sparc version of netsnmp package and cannot find snmpconf (used
to create a snmpd.conf file), I extracted the i386 package and copy the
struct below:
1. copy the dir opt/csw/share/snmp to /opt/csw/share
2. copy the file opt/csw/bin/snmpconf to /opt/csw/bin
3. create the dir /opt/csw/etc/snmp

Now, snmpconf work's fine creating config file.

I would like of know if is possible the package upgrade with this include ;)

Another doubt is about the mib's files (generally put in
/opt/csw/share/snmp). What package is necessary to install.

Tnx and Regards
Waldirio

--
Atenciosamente