[csw-users] NetSnmp

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:53:31 CET 2008

   Ok Ian,

  Thanks for answer and I would like of make a second question (if is
possible ;) ), about init scripts, what usually the friend recommend ??!

  Normally I create a start script "/etc/init.d" and put a link in
/etc/rc3.d to start and /etc/rc0.d to halt. If this is normal to package CSW
(I don't know if is), why isn't created ?!

Thanks all and sorry for any mistake in my english.

Regards
Waldirio

--
Atenciosamente