[csw-users] Which one am I supposed to use?

Glen Gunselman ggunselm at emporia.edu
Tue Nov 4 17:45:37 CET 2008

I think the general recommendation would be to choose one or the other for a given server.
(I think this is stated, or at least hinted at, on the opencsw web site.)

have a good day,
Glen
(I, too, would feel more comfortable with less drama and more fact.)

>>> Aaron Wilson <aaron at ernieball.com> 11/4/2008 10:23 AM >>>
Just found out today I can use either of these mirrors:

http://ftp.math.purdue.edu/mirrors/opencsw.org/current
or
http://ftp.math.purdue.edu/mirrors/blastwave.org/unstable

For the most part they seem the same but the blastwave one has firefox
2.0.17 and the opencsw one has newer apache and php5 packages.

Am I supposed to make a decision based on that nonsense drama I kind of
remember reading about a few months ago?