[csw-users] "pkg-get -u" does not work, hash in list of installed packages

Junhao solaris at jmarki.net
Tue Nov 18 04:14:03 CET 2008

Philip Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:53:07AM +0800, Junhao wrote:
>> Comparing the differences between the blastwave and opencsw catalogue
>> files, it appears opencsw catalogue has another "PGP signed" wrapper. Is
>> this the cause?
>
> no dont think so . which version of pkg get are you using?

Hi Philip,

I'm using version 3.8.4, from the stable repository.

<snip>
bash-3.00# pkginfo -l CSWpkgget
   PKGINST:  CSWpkgget
      NAME:  pkg_get - CSW version of automated package download tool
  CATEGORY:  system
      ARCH:  all
   VERSION:  3.8.4
   BASEDIR:  /opt/csw
    VENDOR:  http://www.blastwave.org/pkg-get.html packaged for CSW by
Philip Brown
      DESC:  A convinient way to automate package installs
    PSTAMP:  hamachi.usc.edu20080108060518
  INSTDATE:  Nov 16 2008 05:43
   HOTLINE:  http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/
     EMAIL:  phil at opencsw.org