[csw-users] samba test-only package available

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Oct 27 21:04:49 CET 2008

Hi folks,

i just tossed a raw build of samba 3.2.4 onto our testing webserver.

We've been a long time without a samba update, so since no-one else at
OpenCSW is taking it on, I figure I'd give it a stab.

Only problem is: I dont use samba that much!
So I hope that there is someone out there who might be willing to
do some testing for me.

I've made one ginormous package of everything, for initial testing.
Once someone can tell me that it actually works and is useful,
I could spend the time to split it up into saner packages like our
normal old CSW ones are.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to test this out!
Please send any replies directly to me, rather than the list.

http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/samba_binary_test-3.2.4-SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.gz

http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/samba_binary_test-3.2.4-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz