[csw-users] CSW and seamonkey

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Aug 12 12:40:02 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan
>   I have been using CSW seamonkey (solaris 9 & sparc)
> and I was wondering if any of the maintainers would
> consider the possibility of trying to update the
> existing version (VERSION:  1.1.11,REV=2008.07.17)?

Currently it is not maintained, but since i package other mozilla
software i can have a look to this. At least i can bring it to a newer
version, maybe not latest (since FF 3.5.2) is not yet ready.
>   Is it possible to produce a more uptodate seamonkey
> package which is compiled for use on older systems
> such as solaris 9 & sparc?

Actually FF3 is available from testing for Solaris 9. Maybe it can help...

I'll tr to produce an update for September

cheers
W.