[csw-users] problem with php5

pjama pjama at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 14 11:24:19 CEST 2009

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> Just for the book: You are not using a proxy, or are you? There are several
> proxy-related issues with eGroupware when editing items.

Hmm yes I believe I was most of the time. I can't go back and test that
easily but I had no problem in the past using same browser to old
server. Having said that, my opera browser had no proxy set and it using
opera that I first found the problem.

I also have no problem now using same browser with same proxy to new
server. The only difference between non-working new server and working
new server is that I downgraded php from 5.2.9 to 5.2.4.

This certainly points to a php issue but there was nothing in apache
logs to indicate what. The php config seemed comparable with the old
working server so I'm wondering (given that Ihsan's egroupware works)
that there may have been some sort of corrupt files.

I might do a pkgutil -u but I'll need to add extra modules as 5.2.4 had
modules compiled in rather than shared in 5.2.9.

Ihsan, would you have a list of php packages you have installed?

Thanks

believed to be clean.