[csw-users] Help - can't find gdk-pixbuf.loaders file

Bart turboslab at comcast.net
Sun Jul 26 05:48:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

Not sure if this is common but I'm getting this error on both my Solaris
9 (Supersparc) and Solaris 10 (Ultrasparc) systems with pretty much
anything that uses the GDK-PIXBUF package.

"GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Cannot open pixbuf loader module file
'/opt/csw/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders': No such file or directory"

the "gdk-pixbuf.loaders" file isn't anywhere on the system.  I'm runnign
the latest package out of current which is "0.22,REV=2009.02.26".  Tried
backing it out and using an earlier build from BW but same issue.

Thanks for any help