[csw-users] CSW-bind

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 30 16:13:27 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:31 AM, <darrell.burkey at anu.edu.au> wrote:
> If everyone is bugging you about this just ignore my message. I'm interested if/whe you will be releasing an updated bind package so I can decide how I'll go about upgrading our Solaris 8 box given I used your package in the past.
>
> Thanks for your time and efforts. I certainly appreciate them.

I'm building 9.6.1-P1 right now on my work laptop connected through my
fathers mobile broadband in their summerhouse 800 kilometers from
home. :-)

There's new packages in testing now:

http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing.html

I can't test them right now myself so please let me know if they work for you.

--
/peter