[csw-users] gcc3core install error

gerard ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr
Tue Jun 23 11:20:27 CEST 2009

Peter FELECAN wrote:

> Yes, its possible. There is a bug report about this and a palliative... I
> planned an upgrade of gcc3 but never found the time to do it; maybe the
> slower months of summer... BTW, you can use gcc4 which, I hope, doesn't
> have this issue.

thanks for reply, but:
- gcc3core is a dependancy for qt-gcc, needed by lyx for instance, so
gcc4 isn't a solution
- in http://opencsw.org/bugtrack/view.php?id=2810, i don't know how to
fix pkgmap, because it doesn't contain ../include/X11!?
i don't find who is creating the link:
    2 lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         34 Jun 23 09:49
/opt/csw/gcc3/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/3.4.5/include/X11 ->
root/usr/openwin/share/include/X11

thanks for reply,

gerard