[csw-users] cswproto not found

Maciej Bliziński maciej.blizinski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:56:32 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Maciej,
>
> Am 10.03.2009 um 08:50 schrieb Maciej Bliziński:
>> Is it gar v1 or v2?
>>
>> You can check that using: "grep http gar/.svn/entries"
>
> This is, uhm, very creative ;-) The usual way to check this
> is via
>
>> dam at login [login]:/home/dam/mgar/pkg/autoconf > svn propget
>> svn:externals trunk/
>> gar https://gar.svn.sf.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2

There's a problem with svn:externals: if you create new directory
(e.g. for a new software package) and you add the property
svn:externals, you need first to commit your directory (and
svn:externals) and _then_ you can check out the externals. I had to do
copy the directory with gar, and coulnd't have svn:externals property
set. There probably is a better way of checking this, though.