[csw-users] clusterssh-3.25 in testing

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 27 10:42:57 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> By the way, I know that packages usually have their maintainers - is
> it considered inappropriate to commit upgrades to other people's
> packages? I guess for packages such as openssl or mysql it is -- What
> about minor utilities such as this one?

I think you should file an upgrade bug in Mantis first. Most
maintainers use their own packages and keep it up to date but if they
don't respond you can post on the maintainers list about taking over
the package.

This post really belongs on the maintainers list as well. Please
subscribe to it if you don't already.

--
/peter