[csw-users] pkgutil 1.5 beta 3 - please help with testing

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 27 16:08:56 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:
>>> Peter, one more thing. Is it possible to specify a local file://
>>> repository, too? We have some local build machines here and i would love
>>> to just point pkgutil to a mount point rather than setting up a web server.
>>
>> Try it. :-)
>>
>> I put that into 1.4. Specify something like:
>>
>> mirror=file://absolute/path/to/files
>
> make that mirror=file:///absolute/path/to/files

Thanks. :-)  I will check the man page and so on to make sure it's
correct there.

By the way, we're working on another beta which will include a couple
of minor things and one larger issue with the dependency order when
specifying multiple packages on the command line.

Thanks for reporting both good and bad.

--
/peter