[csw-users] Converting from Blastwave with pkgutil

Cody Herriges c.a.herriges at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:34:49 CEST 2009

When pkgutil became the desired package management tool in Blastwave
around the time of the split I switched my entire jumpstart
configuration to be more tailored towards the use of pkgutil.  Due to
the lack of some key user apps that aren't being updated I have
decided to switch over to opencsw.  Any chance we could get a pkgutil
package dropped in the root of the opencsw package repository so I can
grab the latest pkgutil during my jumpstarts just as easily as I can
grab the pkg-get package?

Thanks,

Cody Herriges - Lead Unix System Administrator
MCECS -  Portland State University