[csw-users] [csw-pkgrequests] package request

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue May 12 14:06:15 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Am 12.05.2009 um 13:35 schrieb michael.henry at seb.se:
> Hi again! Since I am getting such great response from you guys now,
> I would like to request an updated version of Bison. The one you
> currently provide is 2.3, whereas 2.4.1 (provided by *unnamed*)
> seems stable enough. Especially since you also provide Flex 2.5.35
> (in flex-new).

Markus Mayer already worked om it, but got massive failed tests,
which he reported upstream. To my last knowledge these have not
been resolved. Markus?

And publishing damaged packages doesn't gain much ;-)

> Thanks for the great work! :-)

You're welcome! Be invited to join the team for testing
or enhancing the overall user experience.