[csw-users] openssl_rt partially installed

ghenry ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr
Mon May 25 17:55:35 CEST 2009

Yann Rouillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> openssl_rt should move your /opt/csw/ssl/certs to /opt/csw/etc/ssl/certs
> and create a symlink at preinstall time.
> It seems it didn't work in your case.
>
> Could you manually download the package and install it using pkgadd -v
> option so you can send me the debug output ?

ok,  the problem is here:
## Executing preinstall script.
+ [ Yes = Yes ]
+ mv -f /opt/csw/ssl/certs/demo /opt/csw/ssl/certs/expired
/opt/csw/etc/ssl/certs
mv: cannot rename /opt/csw/ssl/certs/demo to
/opt/csw/etc/ssl/certs/demo: File exists
mv: cannot rename /opt/csw/ssl/certs/expired to
/opt/csw/etc/ssl/certs/expired: File exists
+ rmdir /opt/csw/ssl/certs
rmdir: directory "/opt/csw/ssl/certs": Directory not empty

i deinstalled CSWcacertificates and CSWosslrt, then i deleted the
directories /opt/csw/ssl/certs /opt/csw/etc/ssl/certs.
After that, the install went fine

i suspect a trouble when using pkg-get instead of pkgutil

thanks for your reply,

gerard