[csw-users] apache2 / mod_perl2 / oracle

Dewey Hylton dewey at hyltown.com
Thu Nov 5 13:40:33 CET 2009

hi all. i've been highly unsuccessful moving a particular set of websites
from linux to solaris due to perl module issues. this of course is not
strictly a csw issue, but my preference is to install everything necessary
via csw.

to this end, i'd like to ask if anyone can point me to a recipe for what
i'm trying to do. ultimately, this is what i'd like:

apache2 running mod_perl
apache/perl talking to oracle (oracle client is of course outside the scope
of csw)
apache auth via oracle

i'm darned close using apache13, but this is not ideal for several reasons.