[csw-users] gfortran

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 5 20:42:35 CEST 2009

On 05/09/09, 16:48:03, George Wyche <gwyche at io.com> wrote regarding Re:
[csw-users] gfortran:

> > CSWgcc4core
> > 4.3.3,REV=2009.05.07
> > CSWgcc4corert
> > 4.3.3,REV=2009.05.07
> > CSWgcc4g++rt
> > 4.3.3,REV=2009.05.07
> > CSWgcc4gfortran
> > 4.3.3,REV=2009.05.07
> > CSWgcc4gfortranrt
> > 4.3.3,REV=2009.05.07
> >
> > James.
> @James
> Do you think   "pkg-get -i CSWgcc4gfortran"   would help?

There are some errors in the packages and /opt/csw/gcc4/bin/gfortran
occurs in both CSWgcc4gfortran and CSWgcc4g95.   CSWgcc4gfortran
also needs CSWgcc4core but it's not listed as a depend so needs
manually installing if you are not already using gcc.

> Ha! ha!. God. Not having truly identical setups at work and home can
> bring some surprises. I blame furlough days; prohibiting one's presence
> on premises, tempting one to work from home.

If you are old enough to be using FORTRAN blame Alzheimer's.

James.